WELCOME HUSD STAFF
This page contains useful links for HUSD staff members. If there is information you believe should be included on this page please click here to enter your request.
Additional employee information can be found HERE
Current guidelines for staff members who test positive for COVID-19
Testing (these are recommendations, not requirements)
1. Self-isolate and test as soon as possible once symptoms are detected
2. If symptoms persist, test every 1-2 days
*At-home COVID tests are available at all school sites and at the district office
If you test positive (these actions are required, rather than recommended, unless otherwise noted)
1. If you test positive, notify your supervisor as soon as possible
2. It is recommended that you stay home for at least 5 days after the onset of symptoms or after the date of the first positive test, if no symptoms are present.
3. If you have a fever, please stay home. You may return to work once you have been fever-free for at least 24 hours (without the use of fever-reducing medications) and if your remaining symptoms are mild.
4. A negative test is no longer required to return to work.
5. Wear a well-fitted mask for 10 days following the onset of symptoms or, if symptom free, from the first day you test positive.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Diane Conger ([email protected]) or Kristin Robinson ([email protected])