Who We Are
Welcome to the Healdsburg Unified School District – Small enough to know our students, families and community members personally; connected to the wider world via technology. As we prepare our students for their futures as citizens of the 21st century, we remain committed to our small town "feel" and quality educational program.
Healdsburg Unified School District Vision
Each school is an inspiring and challenging environment where all staff and students value and celebrate diversity. Every student and family is unconditionally respected. All students are thriving, collaborative, critical thinkers, developing a love of learning, and demonstrating kindness and compassion to all.
Healdsburg Unified School District Mission/Values
- Every student is supported, respected, and understood
- Student voice and opinions are consistently valued and encouraged
- Students are empowered self-advocates
- All students graduate prepared and ready for college, career and citizenship
- Historical and biased indicators for student success no longer exist
- All campuses share a common commitment to high expectations, rigorous standards, and valid measurements for student achievement
- Communication is clear, open and transparent among all stakeholders
- Families and community are valued and involved in collaborative relationship with the schools
- A culture of shared leadership is promoted among parents, staff and community
- Staff are fully supported, highly skilled, and constantly working to improve their practices
- Curriculum, instructional practices, policies and institutional actions are culturally responsive
Our elementary program consists of one elementary school on two campuses:
- Healdsburg Elementary School: serving students in grades TK-2
- Fitch Mountain Campus: serving students in grades 3-5
Our secondary program consists of three schools:
- Healdsburg Junior High: our middle school serving students in grades 6-8
- Healdsburg High School: our flagship school serving students in grades 9-12
- Marce Becerra Academy: a small alternative high school serving students in
EQUITY AND ANTI-RACISM BOARD POLICIES ADOPTED BY THE HEALDSBURG UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT BOARD OF TRUSTEES ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2021:
BP 0415 Equity - English, Spanish
BP 0415.1 Anti-Racism - English, Spanish
Our school district encompasses a large geographic area, within which there are three separate and distinct districts serving elementary school students: the Healdsburg Unified School District, Alexander Valley School and West Side Union School District. Both Alexander Valley and West Side serve students in K-6th grade.
After 6th grade, Alexander Valley and West Side School students join Healdsburg Junior High in 7th grade and continue through 12th grade as part of the Healdsburg Unified School District.
Please see the attached PDF document to view the attendance boundaries for the Healdsburg Unified School District.